SteelBridge Laboratories is an early-stage FinTech incubator.
Organically grown from our experience as world-class management consultants at SteelBridge Consulting, the founders of SteelBridge Laboratories (The Lab) identified the need to create a welcoming community for financial services technology companies.
We partner with exceptional founders and management teams to equip them to create great software companies.
We work for our investors to ensure we offer companies that are well positioned to return strong investor value.
The Lab provides a safe space for innovation to tackle real world problems. Entrepreneurs, coders, investors and technologists looking to take an idea from its infancy and grow it from the ground up now have a place to call home. Welcome to SteelBridge Laboratories.
Mechanics of The Lab
- Invest in pre- or early-revenue FinTech companies.
- We take an active role in all companies by providing guidance, leadership, and in some cases, even a hands-on role inside the company.
- Our curriculum provides entrepreneurs with the framework and infrastructure to grow their idea.
- We provide seed capital between $25,000 and $250,000, plus the potential for co-investment from our trusted investor pool.
- We provide access to investors. Our network of High Net Worth Individuals, Family Offices, Corporate Strategics, and VCs makes a pool of trusted investors accessible to early-stage companies. Our investors understand The Lab’s thoroughness and believe that what we offer will add true investor value.
“Starting a company is not about hitting a grand slam. It’s about getting a chance to step up to the plate and take a swing.” SteelBridge Labs Co-Founder and Managing Partner, James Haluszczak.
At SteelBridge Labs, we want founders who are passionate about what they do and will work tirelessly to win.